'Men are trash' vs 'Women are trash'

Bismillah. In the name of Allah.

Alright, so this is my second post for 2k18. Actually, there are a lot of things happened in this blessed year. But, me as a human, i don't even have any ideas what I'm going to share with all of you guys. Just these past few days, I thought it is been a long time i didn't updated anything in my blog. So here we go! I'll try to spend my time to type ( which is one of the things i don't like yet but i do have an ambition to become a writer tho haha ) 

So, I've decided to put the caption for today's post 'Men are trash' vs 'Women are trash'. I do not know whether this is just my instinct or observation or even just a coincidence, but what i realized was this year seems like a year full of broken heart. A lot of divorce, break up, or even families problems happen. I know, all of these things are common and usually happened but i do not know why this year it is like out of control. 

Let me pick some examples around me. I do have some friends that through a toxic relationship and got broke up because they got dumped and cheated by someone they loved. Sometimes i do feel curious and i don't even know HOW you can cheated on the person you used to give a lot of hopes ? HOW fast can you give up on someone that support you through ups and down ? Just because of the mistakes they made ? HOW fast you forget their kindness to you and you left her like she don't have any feelings? HOW fast you moved on and find someone with the 'excuses' the new one is better than her ? Like seriously ? ( Sorry. I'm a bit emotional haha )

Even, we read in the soc med, lots of divorce things and I cant imagine if those thing happens to my relative or even to myself. I don't even know whether I am strong enough to face it. Like honestly, people said " Orang yang meninggalkan, takkan rasa sakitnya ditinggalkan sehingga satu hari kifarah datang kepadanya." I do agree with this statement tho. Just remember, life is a cycle. What you give, you get back.

The funniest thing is when i scrolled my twitter timeline, there will be some tweets like 'Men are trash.' or 'Women are trash.' I laughed. In this case, I didn't blame men or women. I didn't blame anyone. And I didn't support women 100%. What i know is, in relationship maybe there were mistakes in both side. So, they just need to give and take. And  FORGIVE ! In my point of view, it is not about sex to define someone. It is about their attitude. How you treat others. How you appreciate your partners, did you take them for granted, did you show efforts on him/her, or it is just like 'dah dapat, buat apa kena usaha lagi.' ? Please, dont do like this. Everything comes from yourself, your heart.

So, to my friends and to those, who are struggling to move on or to heal the damages you feel right now, I pray may HE removes your pain and sadness, and replace it with the HAPPINESS. I know, move on will never ever be easy and it will never be! But trust me, BACK TO HIM, CRY TO HIM and GIVE ALL YOUR HEART TO HIM, and you will find peace. HE will heal your broken heart, HE owns you, HE owns everything in this world. 

Don't worry too much if you're single. It is not wrong to be single. In fact, you will have a lot of time for your family and best friends. Go travel, do some outdoor activities, make yourself busy! So why must full your life with sadness? The right one will come at the right time. Enjoy and stay happy!

I'll catch you guys for the next post!

xo, 
Lina



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Komen yang elok2 tau ! terima kasih datang ke blog ni ! nanti datang lagi ek? rajin-rajinlah bagi komennnnnn~ ^.^v