DONE Diploma

Bismillah. In the name of Allah.

Hye readers! Wow, i guessed this is my first post for 2k18! Can you imagine how long i didnt post anything here? *sigh

So, I have officially done my diploma. I cant believe that I managed to go through all the difficulties. And I don't know how many times i felt of giving up, tired, exhausted and sometimes i felt like why i take this diploma. Why i continue in this field? Oh BTW, i took Diploma in Investment Analysis. The last semester was really exhausted, cant get enough sleep and rest ( But I've had enough sleep during my study week though ). Busy with the presentations, assignments and final year project. 

Honestly, I am not a clever student. I am not an A+ student. I am not a presentable student nor outstanding, and I admit that I am a sleepyhead. I tried my best to finish my diploma, make my parents proud of me, get flying colors in examinations ( even there were two subjects that i have failed for both tests and i felt like it is better for me to die HAHA  ), and praise be to Allah, I will graduate my diploma with ANC yayy. Actually this is my mission and goal when i started my diploma life. I know it will have a broken heart part, give up and fed and it is not easy to go through all these difficulties without motivations and supporters. Somehow, I have people around me especially my family that keep on supporting me, gives advice, strength, and of course I cant achieved all of this without HIM. Allah The Greatest.

I have some things play in my mind. Sometimes I think, even I have the diploma, can I find a job in this era? In this economy? What should I be in the future? What position I would rather be? Am I will fulfill the qualifications for industries? All these things sometimes played in mind like a cassette. I cant deny it. However, I believe and have faith in HIM. I know HE already arranged somethings better for me, somethings that me myself don't even know what it is about. 

So, all I can do, we can do as Allah's servants are pray. Pray the best for us. Because HE knows everything. Thus, I pray for all of you, best of luck! Take care guys! I'll catch you in the next post! 

xoxo,
Lina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Komen yang elok2 tau ! terima kasih datang ke blog ni ! nanti datang lagi ek? rajin-rajinlah bagi komennnnnn~ ^.^v