Spend some time with my girl

Hai readers. ✌

Since today, I've got a permission from my parents to meet my closed friend, Acha.πŸ’‹ So, we decided to meet at Terminal Bas Selatan (TBS) in KL, since she's going to Ipoh. Actually she just came back from holiday in Vietnam. She bought lots of pretty stuffs like shirts and scarves. I went there at 10 o'clock in the morning. We spent our time together in KFC, and have chit chat and shared stories. Not forgotten, we captured some photos to save it as memories. πŸ‘­

Acha also gave me a naelofar scarf. It's so pretty, I swear. She chose black color and there are white clover leaves patterns on it. Such a nice scarf she bought πŸ‘. Since she is my closed friend, so she knew my favorite color though  #blackforlyfe πŸ˜‚

Her ticket to Ipoh was at 1 pm, We spent our time until 12.30 pm then I sent her to the platform gate. Even though it was such a short time, its spent well. 😎

meet my girlfriend πŸ’–
Kebetulan baju warna sama ! padahal tak janji pun.  #Greyforlyfe😊

Thank you babe! love you πŸ’• Till we meet again, inshaAllah jika panjang umur. ❤*nextsemlahjumpalagi*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Komen yang elok2 tau ! terima kasih datang ke blog ni ! nanti datang lagi ek? rajin-rajinlah bagi komennnnnn~ ^.^v